The programme will provide you with complete understanding of key management disciplines, as well as their relevance in the energy and carbon industries. You will explore how to deal with challenges in the oil and gas business, as well as perspectives in carbon management – where the main objective is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
To be considered for the following Online Global MBA programme you must meet the following requirements:
• Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
• Where English is not a first language, and the Student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required: a. TOEFL-IBT score of 78 or
b. TOEFL PBT score of 547; or
c. IELTS overall band score of 6 or higher; or
d. Michigan Test equated score of 80 or better.
List of documents required on registration:
1. Completed application form
2. Statement of Goals
3. Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
4. A copy of your passport
5. An English copy of your CV/résumé
6. Proof of English proficiency
7. A typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labelled with the Student’s name, academic program, and their contact information, and be submitted via mail, email or fax.
Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page):
a. Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
b. What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the graduate program?
c. Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.