Learn how to deliver marketing, strategic management, financial and operational expertise on demand, and expand your career options. This programme is designed by the London School of Business and Finance, and delivered via the innovative InterActive platform, enabling you to tailor the course to your lifestyle. You will move to the forefront of management consultancy services and explore a variety of topics including performance management, risk and project management, international management, customer care and marketing. These are taught within a management consultancy context – research, problem-solving, business planning and presentation facilitation. In addition, you will be able to communicate cross-culturally and understand diverse perspectives, both of which are extremely important skills in delivering management consulting services.
To be considered for the following Online Global MBA programme you must meet the following requirements:
• Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
• Where English is not a first language, and the Student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required: a. TOEFL-IBT score of 78 or
b. TOEFL PBT score of 547; or
c. IELTS overall band score of 6 or higher; or
d. Michigan Test equated score of 80 or better.
List of documents required on registration:
1. Completed application form
2. Statement of Goals
3. Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
4. A copy of your passport
5. An English copy of your CV/résumé
6. Proof of English proficiency
7. A typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labelled with the Student’s name, academic program, and their contact information, and be submitted via mail, email or fax.
Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page):
a. Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
b. What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the graduate program?
c. Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.