For anyone looking to continue their education and improve their ability to land a good paying job, finding the right location for higher-level learning is necessary. At Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology, this is all possible, as there are dozens of different degree types, not to mention additional programs and student services, all designed to increase the ability for a student to succeed in whatever program they decide to enroll in.
Courses and Degrees
With hundreds of programs and over a dozen different degree programs, it is possible to enroll in a desired applied arts and technology course, all of which are designed to expand the knowledge base and capability of the enrolled student. Some of the offered programs include, but are not limited to:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology
– Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Leadership
– Bachelor of Applied Arts in Integrated Land Planning Technologies
– Bachelor of Interior Design
– Bachelor’s Degree in Contemporary Media
– Bachelor’s Degree in Media Theory and Production
– Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Nursing
While these degree programs offer both full-time and part-time students with the ability to land in a desired course, desired for them to improve upon their success and to grow as a student, there are also other program options available, all designed to ensure a student is able to thrive and to grow towards the eventual professional they wish to become.